- You Gain entrance to the Arbiter’s stronghold in the Inviolate Enclave.
- Garen the Guard, Tarq the Fen-Rider, Valedi the Seneschal and Drenn the Traveler are a few of the Keepers whose acquaintance is made.
- A terrifying Call grinds through the stone. Garen claims it happens often now, every few days, though it used to be far less. Sometimes people are “called away” in a burst of fire and blood. Their bodies always return to the same place, minutes or hours later, always slain in some horrible manner.
- You hear the story of Terendas the Traitor.
- The Arbiter will see you after you submit to a binding ritual.
- Drenn provides a lesson in Geography.
- The Seneschal suggests some alternatives to binding that may gain the Arbiter’s favour and allow you to see him:
- Some Keepers went missing recently in the Ivory Hall and news of them would be appreciated.
- The Arbiter is seeking a source of arcane Thunder power.
Tomes in Amber
12: The Inviolate Enclave